Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Activities: Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business processes and workflows with the objective of determining how they can be improved or automated.
- Facilitates process workshops, documents information using process maps and organization requirements documents.
- Analyzes and evaluates complex programs or parts of programs and/or portfolios of programs.
- Develops, reports and analyzes performance metrics and programmatic documents.
- Recommends short and long-term solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of systems and programs.
- Monitors and measures user feedback and process performance and understands organizational strategy and objectives.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a business-related field.
- Knowledge of program management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Writes well and briefs well.
- Ability to plan and develop reports and analyze complex aspects of project management.
- Project planning and management experience is required.
- Self-motivated individual with a high degree of initiative, ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of tools such as MS Office Suite.
- Strong leadership skills are essential, ability to manage complex schedules.
- Strong working knowledge of large, complex Navy environments
- BA/ BS.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead