Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Activities: Support the Office of Electronic Health Records Modernization (OEHRM) critical integration between Cerner, VA and non-VA systems using HealthShare HealthConnect. Candidate will lead a Cerner integration project from a project manager standpoint by being a trusted advisor to the client and will leverage knowledge and experience in project management, risk identification, executive reporting, organization skills and agile framework. Ensure efficient analyst coordination and collaboration through meeting set up and management and knowledge management best practices. Support coordination with Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) at the OEHRM and OIT program project integration levels.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline.
- Experience with implementing Electronic Health Records
- VA experience preferred
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead