Job Title: Program Management Specialist
Location: Washington DC-Baltimore Area
Activities: Zee Force, a service-disabled veteran owned small business looking for a hard-working results-oriented Veterans Affairs Program Management Specialist We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities. The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working experienced individual who can excel in a very fast-paced government contractor environment.
- Provide management support services for space systems programs. Assist in the preparation and maintenance of administrative and management data, acquisition documents, project schedules, financial data, action items, progress/special reports, supporting documentation, and management reviews.
- Assist in the planning and development of all program documentation for program milestones required by DoD 5000 series or applicable updates to these acquisition policies. Develop draft documents as required and provide updates incorporating comments as provided by the program office.
- Prepare and maintain a dashboard of program office metrics utilizing data analysis tools.
- Provide analyses of program data to assist in programmatic and business management support. These tasks include data and statistical analysis of information and the ability to transform this information into spreadsheets, graphs, pivot charts and other output within the time constraints specified by the requestor.
- Provide technical and program planning support for various meetings, conferences, and working groups within the time schedule determined by the requestor. Provide Risk Management support to the program office in accordance with the approved Risk Management Plan. Assist in the identification of program related risk.
- Provide integrated master scheduling (IMS) support including developing and maintaining IMS and developing an Enterprise IMS. Assist in the planning and preparation of all program documentation.
- Provide administrative and technical support services to assist the program in the preparation and maintenance of logistics documentations including but not limited to Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS), Item Unique Identification (IUID), and Logistics Requirements.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. (An additional four years of specialized expertise may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree).
- Four or more years of experience proving program management support to DoD customers and organizations.
- Experience preparing and reviewing DoD 5000-related acquisition documents.
- Experience with identifying, updating, and reporting all program related risks.
- Experience with developing, analyzing, and maintaining a program office integrated master
- scheduling (IMS).
- Experience with providing administrative and technical support services in the preparation and maintenance of logistics documentation.
- Experience providing support for and coordinating the review of all required documentations in support of Independent Logistics Assessments (ILA). –- Experience with evaluating system support requirements in accordance with DoD and Navy instructions and regulations.
- Knowledgeable with records management services in to ensure secure maintenance and care of program data in accordance with DoN and SPAWAR guidelines utilizing the program office records management application.
- Experience with providing knowledge management services that integrate filing and retrieval of reference documents, program generated documents and decisions, both in hard copy and soft copy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead