Job Title: Joint Resolution Process Manager
Location: Washington DC – Baltimore Area
Activities: Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Joint Issue Resolution Process (JIRP) Manager responsible to assist the VA CNIO and Solution Expert (SE) team leads in the management of the VA/DoD Joint SaAB (Sustainment and Adoption Board). This support includes the following activities: assist with the end-to-end ticket management process documentation, such as standard operating procedures (SOPs); ensure change requests are routed properly (e.g. to VA solution experts or DoD solution owners; ensure all change control documentation is accurate and complete; follow various change requests from initiation through closure (i.e publication to Cerner Production); attend and participate in the change control meetings (VA change control, issue triage, scrum, SaAB); cover change control activities as assigned.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Strong leadership, written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
• Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
• Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
• Able to identify and mitigate risks.
• Clinical experience in a healthcare setting
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
• Experience in the VA
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
• PMP Certification or equivalent PM experience
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead