Job Title: Project Scheduler
Location: Washington, DC
Activities: Zee Force, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Project Schedulers. We are seeking highly motivated individuals looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Scheduler position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. These positions are generally located in Washington, DC.
- Supports the development and maintenance of an Integrated Master Schedule at the IPO and in coordination with DoD and VA stakeholders
- Monitors and reports progress towards milestones.
- Aids in building, estimating, scheduling, and measuring performance on complex government health IT programs.
- Monitors the program’s execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
- Develops and manages a project or program schedule that will communicate to all levels of the project team and stakeholders effectively.
- Prepares and presents briefings on schedule status and program health to varying levels of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field is required
- 10 years of experience in a professional work environment (18 years if education requirement is not met)
- Experience with scheduling and planning -Experience with complex or large projects -Experience with managing enterprise or integrated schedules
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Primavera, or other scheduling tools -Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Veteran Affairs Public Trust Clearance
- Prior experience supporting the VA is required.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead