Job Title: SATCOM Engineer
Location: San Diego, California
Activities: Zee force, a service-disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented SATCOM Engineer. The ideal candidate would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
We are looking for SATCOM Engineer to support the engineering, testing, production, and installation associated with the development, procurement, and fielding of Navy satellite, communication, and Position, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) systems. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
Specialized experience should include:
- Developing or reviewing satellite specifications and advising on acquisition planning
- Monitoring and managing satellite health, anomalies, and service life extension risks/opportunities
- Preparing and executing satellite verification, validation, and test plan
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of satellite engineering experience supporting government and/or commercial satellite systems
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
- Master’s degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Satellite communications system experience or specialized experience working with Navy Satellite Systems
- Direct experience on DoD SATCOM systems Specialized experience designing, developing, or reviewing satellite flight software
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead