Job Title: Access Office Programmatic Analyst/Reporting
Location: Washington DC
Activities: Zee Force is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Staffing and Recruiting firm committed to delivering professional services to our employees and clients by focusing on the unique needs and forming mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities. The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working experienced individual who can excel in a very fast-paced government contractor environment.
Category: Data Scientist
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as an Access Office Programmatic Analyst / Reporting. Support to the OEHRM Access Office to support timely reporting and aggregation of all provisioning and access office workflows and activities. Duties include: • Lead coordinator of all programmatic meetings / activities – including support to Programmatic and VISN leads • Responsible for site management and maintenance of all Access Office sites, to include access requests and automated workflows, Power BI data source management, SharePoint, Power Automate, etc. • Creation of high-level programmatic documentation and reports – including the development and use of Power BI to conduct these reports
• Minimum of 4 years of experience. An additional 8 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
• Possess knowledge of appropriate data sources to address the specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling.
• Experience performing scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents.
• Able to work independently.
• Able to attend meetings and workshops to present on project work, participate in discussions.
• Experience managing Information Technology related projects
• Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
• Experience with Microsoft Toolsets, i.e., Office Suite, Project, Outlook and Teams
• Must be able to identify and mitigate risks
• Master’s degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline.
• Strong Oral and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft products like Microsoft Forms, Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Planner, Power Apps, Power BI, Teams, PowerPoint etc.
• Able to develop professional and timely recurring reports
• Experience in the VA • Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (No Sponsorship for this role)
- Applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead