Job Title: Organizational Design Specialist
Location: Washington DC
Activities: Zee Force is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Staffing and Recruiting firm committed to delivering professional services to our employees and clients by focusing on the unique needs and forming mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities. The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working experienced individual who can excel in a very fast-paced government contractor environment.
Category: Project Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as an Organizational Design Specialist. Provide workforce management support to leadership through experience in staffing new organizations. Contractor will support government HR specialists and government staffing needs, including acting as an HR liaison to several OEHRM pillars in tracking recruitment actions between OEHRM and VA HR Servicing organization. Duties include writing position descriptions and recruitment packages, setting up interview panels, ensuring onboarding of new staff goes smoothly, status and risk reporting to pillars and executive leadership, developing standard processes and tracking of activities to ensure compliance with all VA staffing policies. Contractor must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and analysis skills to problem solve and provide analyses and recommendations to client leadership.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress.
- Experience in Risk/Issue Management
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Experience in the full lifecycle of federal recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific /technical discipline
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (No Sponsorship for this role)
- Applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead