Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Baltimore, MD
Activities: Zee Force is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Staffing and Recruiting firm committed to delivering professional services to our employees and clients by focusing on the unique needs and forming mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities. The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working experienced individual who can excel in a very fast-paced government contractor environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates common office equipment
- Provides administrative, technical, and secretarial support to the Branch Chief
- Reviews, edits and corrects all correspondence, reports, training materials, and other documents to ensure the highest standard of accuracy and quality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as well as Google mail and associated apps without supervision.
- Various other duties, as assigned.
- Coordinate meetings
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must have 3-4 years proven experience performing secretarial or clerical work involving typing duties
- Must have knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Must be proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, etc)
- General knowledge of office practices, procedures, and equipment; of business English, spelling, punctuation, grammar and arithmetic.
- Skill in using a variety of office software applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, presentation packages, and database applications to produce documents.
- Skill in understanding and following oral and written instructions and in communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
- Skill in proofing office correspondence, forms, and other work product for typographical errors, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Skill in performing basic arithmetic calculations.
- Skill in accurate alphabetical and numeric filing.
- Must have attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
WORKING HOURS: Normal Business Hours
BENEFITS: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Between January 4, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Baltimore County, Baltimore City or Howard County.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or High School equivalency Certificate
TELECOMMUTE OPTIONS: Possible
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (No Sponsorship for this role)
- Applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead