Job Title: CSS Project Analyst
Location: Washington DC
Activities: Zee Force is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Staffing and Recruiting firm committed to delivering professional services to our employees and clients by focusing on the unique needs and forming mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities. The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working experienced individual who can excel in a very fast-paced government contractor environment.
Category: Project Analyst
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides direct support to Program/Project Managers. Develops and maintains project tracking tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, Visio). Assist in program/project implementation to meet program objects/goals, includes resource planning, monitoring and reporting (metrics/KPIs). Must be able to provide oral and written communications/briefings of analytical findings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Discipline is required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience. Minimum of 13 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
• Experience in creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data.
• Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports.
• Experience in Excel data modeling using advanced functions and formulas.
• Able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
• Experience in the VA
• Experience in VA acquisitions process
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (No Sponsorship for this role)
- Applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead