Job Title: Data Device Operator II
Location: Baltimore, MD
Activities: Zee Force is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Staffing and Recruiting firm committed to delivering professional services to our employees and clients by focusing on the unique needs and forming mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities. The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working experienced individual who can excel in a very fast-paced government contractor environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs data entry work
- Types using data entry equipment
- Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry.
- Verifies and logs receipt of data.
- Transcribes source data into the required electronic format.
- Transfers information from paper formats into computer files using keyboards, data recorders, or optical scanners.
- Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
- Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
- Reviews data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies.
- Maintains a filing system and protects confidential customer information.
- Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Responds to requests to retrieve data from the database or electronic filing system.
- Uses basic office equipment (photocopy machine, facsimile machine, etc.)
- Maintains a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per department standards.
- Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in data entry or equivalent training
- Types accurately approximately 100 keystrokes per minute on data entry equipment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
WORKING HOURS: Normal Business Hours
BENEFITS: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Between January 4, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Baltimore County, Baltimore City or Howard County.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or High School equivalency Certificate
TELECOMMUTE OPTIONS: Possible
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (No Sponsorship for this role)
- Applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead