Job Title: Fiscal Accounts Technician I
Location: Baltimore, MD
Activities: Zee Force is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Staffing and Recruiting firm committed to delivering professional services to our employees and clients by focusing on the unique needs and forming mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities. The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working experienced individual who can excel in a very fast-paced government contractor environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Audits invoices for accuracy
- Makes correction on transmittal and submits to control person.
- Reconciles accounting systems by researching differences, tracing discrepancies to source documents, and making necessary adjustments to the FMIS System.
- Reviews and corrects data errors that cause that batch not to post
- Creates requests to add or edit vendor information as needed.
- Experience utilizing Financial Management Information System (FMIS)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must have two years proven experience proven working experience reviewing, verifying, recording, adjusting and balancing financial transactions
- One year of experience reconciling agency accounting systems to fiscal control systems or developing automated spreadsheets, ledgers and reports using accounting software packages or identifying budget trends and recommending budget realignments.
- Must have a working knowledge of vendor payment processes, journal entries, and vendor reconciliations.
- Must be proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, etc)
- Must have attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Customer service attitude
WORKING HOURS: Normal Business Hours
BENEFITS: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Between January 4, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Baltimore County, Baltimore City or Howard County.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or High School equivalency Certificate
TELECOMMUTE OPTIONS: Possible
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (No Sponsorship for this role)
- Applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead