Job Title: Lead UI Developer
Location: 100% remote
Activities: Zee force, a service-disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented SATCOM Engineer. The ideal candidate would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
• Design and development experience with APIs such as RESTful. Excellent cloud experience.
• Strong leader. Hands on. Ability to understand customer requirements and architect solutions. • Ability to deal with less formally defined tasks that require doing research.
• Ability to deal with designs and design documents.
• SQL and No SQL Database design and modeling expertise
• Implementing new features based on OOP principles, design patterns;
• In-depth knowledge of the capabilities of various browsers.
• Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation;
• Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles ;
• Node.js development experience, knowledge of version 8+ capabilities;
• Experience with Auth0, Kafka, Redis, REST API, JSON;
• Security guidelines, performance optimization, testing methods
• Integrating 3-rd party components to an application
• Designing and implementing components of a distributed system
• Covering codebase with tests, creating specifications, and documentation
• Implementing APIs with multiple different channels and protocols
Good to have:
• GCP, team leadership experience, micro frontend development
• Full-stack developer knowledge with a focus on the front end.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead