Job Title: Solution Advisor, Oncology
Location: Washington DC – Baltimore Area
Activities: Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a CSS Change Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Able to plan, design, and oversee deployment of complex enterprise-wide or large-scale information architectures including computer hardware and software, operating systems, middleware, communications hardware and software, and security components.
- Knowledge of standards for open systems architectures as they apply to the implementation and specification of complex information management solutions to ensure systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards.
- Able to identify necessary interfaces between enterprise solution applications and legacy IT environments.
- Able to perform business case analysis and identification of alternative solutions and resulting business impacts.
- Able to proactively engage stakeholders across multiple teams
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to multi-task, and detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Expertise with Cerner oncology solution
- Clinical background
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead