Job Title: Stock Clerk I
Location: Baltimore, MD
Activities: Zee Force is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Staffing and Recruiting firm committed to delivering professional services to our employees and clients by focusing on the unique needs and forming mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities. The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working experienced individual who can excel in a very fast-paced government contractor environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs clerical and manual work involving the receipt, storage, issuance and control of supplies, materials and equipment
- Maybe required to perform strenuous manual labor
- Performs annual full-scale inventory assessments to identify missing inventory and items to be ordered
- Uses rolling ladders to retrieve items from the stockroom
- Accurately maintains company database including all stock and inventory items
- Organizes and sort items on shelving, bins and displays
- Monitors and reports any missing or lost inventory to management
- Confirms all incoming shipments to be accurate
- Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must have 1-2 years of proven experience in data entry or equivalent training
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as many stockroom items are cumbersome and heavy
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced sales environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of physical exertion for extended periods and working primarily while standing
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
WORKING HOURS: Normal Business Hours
BENEFITS: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Between January 4, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Baltimore County, Baltimore City or Howard County.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or High School equivalency Certificate
TELECOMMUTE OPTIONS: Possible
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (No Sponsorship for this role)
- Applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead