Job Title: Sustainment Operation Analyst
Location: Washington DC
Zee Force is an emerging Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Staffing and Recruiting firm committed to delivering professional services to our employees and clients by focusing on the unique needs and forming mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude looking for new opportunities. The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working experienced individual who can excel in a very fast-paced government contractor environment.
Category: Project Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. The Sustainment Operations Analyst is responsible to assist the Associate CMIO-CNIO and the Sustainment Project Manager in the management of OEHRM related sustainment activities. This support includes the following activities: Research and collect information on existing sustainment activities across all key stakeholder groups (e.g. OEHRM, VHA, DoD, FEHRM, OIT); Create an inventory tracker and manage the storing of supporting documentation on a dedicated VA share point location; Attend recurring sustainment planning meetings and support the VA operational sustainment executives; Lead the management of sustainment deliverables and program requirements per the approved project plan and timelines; Provide analytic support to run reports and track progress on sustainment deliverables; Document meeting minutes and prepare briefing materials as requested; Cover sustainment activities as assigned by the project manager.
Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Strong leadership, excellent written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
• Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
• Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
• Able to identify and mitigate risks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
• Experience in the VA
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
• Strong technical and analytic skills and proficient in Microsoft tools
• HIT experience
• Experience in a healthcare setting
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (No Sponsorship for this role)
- Applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead