Job Title: Systems Security Engineer
Location: El Segundo, California
Activities: Zee Force, a service-disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented System Security Engineer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
We are seeking a motivated, career, and customer-oriented System Security Engineer in in the El Segundo, CA area. The position supports the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) at Los Angeles Air Force Base. The candidate will support the certification of New Entrant Launch Service Providers.
- Develops and executes system security audit plans in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and applicable system security guidance, requirements, and policy.
- Assesses New Entrant compliance with system security, identifies risks and risk mitigation plans, and reports on schedule status.
- Coordinates the activities of the launch site system security personnel.
- Interfaces with on-site certification representatives to include United States Air Force (USAF), Government, New Entrant, federally funded research and development centers (FFRDCs), and other Government agencies.
- Applies company quality assurance requirements to all certification products, reports, and reviews.
- Reports status of system activities and products.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; will consider less years of experience in lieu of advanced degrees and more years of experience in lieu of degree
- Ten (10) years of experience applying Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition system security requirements and develop system security products/documents for DoD systems and/or equipment.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred.
- Experience interfacing with computer-based databases and schedule tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with space and/or launch systems and DoD acquisition experience.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead