Job Title: Process Analyst, Sr
Location: Washington, DC
Activities: Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
The Senior Process Analyst will be part of the team supporting the Veteran Affairs Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. This position is in Washington, DC.
- Gathers, compiles, and analyzes business process data specifically as it relates to IT systems and the business systems that rely on IT; understands thoroughly on how to identify trends, errors, and missing data.
- Creates reliably alternate depictions of data to identify and highlight issues.
- Summarizes clearly findings in summary reports.
- Creates and documents to-be process benefits in graphic, narrative, and oral formats.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. Minimum of 8 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Veteran Affairs Public Trust Clearance.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with strategic interoperability partners, including Department of Defense (DoD), Veterans Health Administration (VHA), National Cemetery Administration (NCA), Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), external partners, and Cerner.
- Experience supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs is highly desired.
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead