Job Title: Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Location: Washington, DC
Activities: Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
- Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
- Work as Senior Business Analyst to provide acquisition and pricing estimating support to the Technology Acquisition Center (TAC) in the development of independent government cost estimates (IGCE) for task orders (TOs) on the Cerner indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle and other procurements related to the EHRM Program.
- Responsible for reviewing Performance Work Statements from the TAC and estimating the resources required to perform the work using the VA-approved EHRM IGCE template.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Experience with VA OIT and IT acquisition and pricing/cost estimating
- Experience in the effective use of data provided by cost estimators to create overall cost versus benefit assessment while considering functional benefits, technical performance, risks, and schedule concerns
- Positive attitude, soft skills, flexible, strong organizational skills and time
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, Cost Accounting or related scientific or technical discipline
- DoD and VA experience preferred
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead