Job Title: Senior Tactical Data Link System Analyst
Location: Washington, D.C.
Activities: These positions will support the Program Executive Office Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (PEO C4I) in their work to transform, modernize, improve, and sustain current and future operational maritime tactical Command and Control needs into effective and affordable C2 capabilities for Navy, Marine Corps, Joint, and Coalition warfighters. The overarching goal is to integrate programs into single C2 capabilities, provide configuration and scalable solutions to various platforms, and align to the FORCEnet roadmap.
- Provide DoD Interagency, Coalition, and Enterprise Architecture (EA) leadership support and technical implementation expertise in Tactical Data Link design, development, and governance. The contractor shall support the deployment of DoD EA.
- Support analysis of Enterprise Architecture (EA) activities to include: implementing standard architectural practices; establishing an EA aligned with the Department’s strategic goals; facilitating an information exchange; ensuring the interoperability of business practices, systems, and technologies; defining and implementing a systems development life-cycle; architectural assessments and governance; and providing a framework for corporate systems modernization.
- Assist with the development of the C4ISR Data Strategy which includes Information Operations (IO), Combat Systems, Tactical Communications, C2 and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) domains.
- Support the update of program/project databases to support system engineering requirements including problem resolution, use of formulas and other data/statistical analysis tools including graphs, pivot charts, and custom reports, support for meeting
- Support development of technical papers for initiating new research and development efforts aligned to POR requirements to include conducting analysis, reviewing technical submissions, alignment of effort to POR, and developing test procedures.
- Provide technical support and analyses for Analyses of Alternatives (AoAs).
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business area.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Desire eight (8) years of combat system/TDL experience in the Navy’s Warfare System Certification and Fleet Modernization program.
- New Navy Ship Construction (SCN) Tactical Data Link planning and design experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of Naval Warfare System Certification process and its application to C2P and Link 16. Comprehensive understanding of PEO IWS combat system configuration control board and combat system certification and weapon system safety processes and its application to C2P and Link 16.
- Comprehensive understanding of AEGIS and SSDS Combat system Baseline Development process and relationship of combat system baseline processes to C2P and Link 16 planning.
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Navy (DoN), Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), PEO, and SPAWAR policies directives, instructions, standards, specifications, and processes.
- Comprehensive understanding of SHIPMAIN process and Navy procurement and installation budgeting process.
- Ability to apply TDL system engineering skills to development of SCN 7300 cost estimation forms and application of TDL system engineering skills to SCN IPTs.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Travel: As required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Secret
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead