Job Title: Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Location: DC Area/Remote
Activities: Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst, to create strategic plans on technical topics that are understandable and compelling to multi- stakeholder audiences, including Executives.
- Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst, to create strategic plans on technical topics that are understandable and compelling to multi- stakeholder audiences, including Executives. Write materials, design graphics and layout, create and edit manuals. Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals. Work closely with content owners to ensure accuracy of the documentation. Review materials for clarity, punctuation, grammar, and content. Develop recommendations on visualization for supporting charts and graphs to improve clarity and messaging in conjunction with written content. Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content. Conform to style guidelines. Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals. Maintain a comprehensive library of documentation. Manage updates and revisions to literature.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Possess knowledge of appropriate data sources to address the specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling.
- Perform scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents.
- Attend meetings and workshops to present on project work, participate in discussions.
- Proven experience working in a technical writing and/or proofreading position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization and multi- tasking
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline.
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Other jobs at Zee Force
Acquisition Cost/Pricing Support
Process Analyst, Sr
Cyber Package Technical Expert
Architecture and Engineering Analyst
Sr. Technical Data and Content Analyst (PID 1314)
Senior Software Developer Lead